As I discussed under the disease process, the disease at its physiological stage and early pathological stage needs only homoeopathic medicines. A lot of diseases which come under the head of autoimmune diseases, allergic disease and degenerative diseases need only homoeopathic treatment to cure.
When these diseases come with severe pathological derangement, they need treatment (homoeopathic) for treating its root along with quick and proper management (allopathic).
Allopathic medicine provide management or suppresion of symptoms of sick person. Here i give few diseases where it frequently happens..
- Psychiatric disorder like depression, anxiety, ocd,phobia, panic attacks, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, behavioural disorders etc
- Allergic disorder like asthma, eczema, lichen planus
- Disorders due to hormonal imbalance (infertility,pcos, uterine fibroid, thyroidal, sexual diseases, menses related)
- Autoimmune disorder like psoriasis, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Age related degenrative disesases like osteoarthiritis, cataract, memory related, parkinson’s disease etc
- Organic disorder like chronic kidney disease (c.k.d.), liver cirrhosis, liver failure, arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction
- Accumulation of fluid( swelling all over body) in chronic kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease
- Severe pains of anywhere like acute abdomen, angina, neuralgia etc.
- Fever of unknown origin (no abnormality detected on pathological investigation)
Allopathic medicines managed very efficiently all these diseased conditions and emergency situations and we feel relief in our complains, even pathological testing comes at normal range under the influence of medicines. But the disease process or root of disease, which causes disease or emergency situation, runs with same pace and it will come again as soon as you stopped the medicine
I mean to say, in spite of feeling relief in your sufferings, you have the basic problem at the same place.
In theses diseases, you may need treatment (homoeopathic medicines) along with proper management (allopathic medicines) if needed.