Clinical sign and symptom are manifestation of disease processes. At their early stages, they warn us that something is going wrong in our body. You can capture the disease process, if you have little knowledge of these signs and symptoms.
Here we give some very common symptoms according to related organs, for which you may habitual and usually ignore them only because they appear frequently but goes itself or persist without creating any discomfort.
The good homoeopathic prescription needs all the minor details about you and your disease process.
- Recurrent stone formation
- Recurrent U.T.I
- Dropsical swelling (edema) on face may be rarely
- Dropsical swelling below eyes
- Offensive odor of urine
- Red or orange color of urine
- Pain in chest on exertion
- High blood pressure
- Dropsical swelling on lower leg around ankle
- Hyperlipidemia – high cholesterol level
Liver problem (later these problems create stone (pathari) in gall bladder)
- Pain in abdomen associated with eating
- Urging for stool after eating
- Gas formation
- Loss of appetite
- Dropsical swelling of leg
- Haemorrhoids- bavasheer
Myth- we think that gall bladder stone causes excessive gas formation, indigestion, loss of appetite but this is not so, it is the faulty physiological mechanism of liver which creates these symptoms as an early manifestation and gall bladder stone as later manifestation
Hormonal problem (these problem may create the ovarian cyst, polycystic ovarian syndrome, uterine fibroid)—don’t take period regulating hormonal pills during initial stage of symptom
- Sudden Flushes of heat – achanak se bahut garmi lagna , pasina aana
- Heat of particular part of body – commonly on soles, palm, head
- Menstrual irregularities (amenorrhoea, metrorrhagia, menorrhagia, late menarche)
- Dropsical swelling of hand, face, feet during change of weather
myth—we think that ovarian cyst, fibroid causes hormonal imbalance but situation is just reverse – hormonal imbalance causes these cyst and fibroids.