Depression is very known word to everyone, when you feel sad, hopeless, no desire for daily routine work …… you use the word depression to express your mood but if this feeling prolonged for a period of at least two week or more then it is called clinical or major depression. Now you need treatment.
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness, or hopelessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in usual activities, including sex
- Difficulty concentrating and complaints of poor memory
- Insomnia or oversleeping
- Appetite changes, which may include weight gain or loss
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Thoughts of suicide or death
- Sense of well being
- Slow speech; slow movements
- The exact cause of depression is still not known.
- It is believed that depression is caused by imbalance of neurotransmitters, due to social and genetic factor.
Homeopathic medicine is based on human thoughts and mental status, it efficiently manage and cure this disease. It is highly recommended for depression.
Homoeopathic medicine + diet + exercise, acts miraculously in depressive disorder.